Monday 16 April 2018

Forging new links


Forging new links. Now begins the hard work of heating, annealing, shaping, forging, soldering.

It always takes time to get to know new people. It's hard work but worth the effort. And there are so many people to get to know!

Some people find it easy to make new friends. For others it takes time. I'm one of the latter. I know it will take me a while to find my feet and open up. It always does. But I have learned over the years how I best get to know people, so there will be a few choc 'n' chat nights in the coming months. I've found that gathering a small group of women around a table with a plate of home made truffles is one of the easiest ways for me to learn and share with others.

How do you plunge into the hard work of getting to know new people?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.