Monday 20 June 2016

Staying focussed


I wanted to practice doing a smaller face. I find that if I do a face, it tends to almost fill the page, so this was an exercise in containment for me, ahead of doing an ATC to swap with Win. Such a tiny canvas to work with! I'm working myself down to it in stages :)


When I had finished the face I thought about the head-on gaze and the wind-blown hair. What was she saying to me? Of course: whichever the way wind blows, stay focussed. Don't be tossed this way and that by whatever is trying to distract you, by what others are doing, or by whatever is on trend at the moment. Stay on track with your calling.



1 comment:

  1. A wonderful page with a great message, so important! Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.