Wednesday 13 April 2016

Behind the door



As my daughter comes to the end of her home-schooling it means that I, too, am heading into a new phase. A door is closing. But as the door closes behind me, it means I have walked through it into something new.

But what is the 'new'?

Am I leaving a building and moving outside? Or the other way around? Or am I moving from one room to another? What's on the other side of the door?

At the moment I can't see what's on the other side, but then, I haven't reached the door yet. That happens at the end of the year. I'm hoping that by the time I'm standing on the threshold the fog will have cleared and I'll be able to step through with boldness into the next phase.

A door closing is not a bad thing. Sometimes it means that you've walked through into something new.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing about the next steps on your journey towards the door, and beyond. How exciting to be looking at a 'new' life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.