Friday 19 June 2015

Using up some of my stash


Haven't done much journalling in the last week as I've been busy using up my stash of various bits and pieces ready for a 'Christmas in July' sale - buy early for Christmas. (Plus it's winter here in Australia and for this Brit it feels like Christmas should be coming!)

So I've been knitting and crocheting, making jewellery, binding books, and sewing, just using what I have as much as possible.


I found this piece of fish leather that I'd forgotten about so made a book. This is a small one, only about 6in (15cm) tall as the leather is narrow.

There's something quite satisfying about using up stash. Are you a hoarder, or do you regularly use up what you have?

1 comment:

  1. All terrific makes and such a joy to see them

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.