Wednesday 17 September 2014

Giving thanks


So much to be thankful for! There are lots of little things that might not seem much to some people, but to me are small mercies and blessings.

For example, I am thankful that I no longer have to crawl around on my hands and knees to see what is in the back of the food cupboard because I have a pantry. My husband thinks it's extravagant to have a room 'just for food' - and maybe it is - but God is extravagant, and to me this room is a blessing.

I am thankful for a hob that has enough control to set things to a simmer rather than to a constant rolling boil.

I am thankful for a larger studio that means I can have play dates with others.

I am thankful for the high ceilings that make everything feel so spacious.

I am thankful for the lemon and mandarin trees in the garden.

I am thankful for the myriad blessings and mercies the Lord shows to me every day.

What are you thankful for today?


1 comment:

  1. So much to be thankful for! I love this, Tracy! So many great textures and the writing on the white circles just completes it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.