Friday 27 June 2014

Facing the future


This page started with a scrap piece of paper that I was using to clean off my brayer and to pick up the last bits of paint from the gelli-plate. Lots of bits and pieces that I had stuck on have been covered up, but the page was calling for a face. The eyes are done with a hand-carved stamp and the eyelashes added afterwards.

The fact that she was staring head on made me think about how we, as a family, are facing a bit of uncertainty at the moment. However, we have hope and faith that everything will work out.


1 comment:

  1. The eyes are wonderful and I love how you've added the words. Faith and hope are what get us through things and I hope it all works out for you soon. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.