Wednesday 21 May 2014

Circle journal round up - my pages

Now that I've completed all my pages for the circle journal/round robin, I thought it would be fun to gather them all together in one post. My own hasn't arrived home yet, but as soon as it does I'll post all the loveliness from it :)

There was a wide range of journal styles and themes and it was great fun to work in all of them.

Here are the pages and both sides of the sign-in tag for Beate's journal - Fools and Divinities:




Gayle's theme was doors and windows:



These are the pages for Jessica's journal with its theme - exploring the inner and outer.



Lee wanted to know What do you see when you look in the mirror?



Monique inspired us with an Emerson quote:  “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when we bring what is within us out into the world, miracles happen.”




Susan Jane wanted her pages to be a surprise, so I haven't blogged them in their entirety before. Her theme was trees:




1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.