Monday 10 March 2014

Journal Fodder 365 - Prompt #42


This week's prompt for Journal Fodder 365 (from the book by Eric Scott and David Modler) is dark and light. What do you expose to the light and what do you hide in your darkness?

We all have things we would rather hide in the darkness. The thing that I have found, though, is that the more I allow the Light in, the more the shadows flee away. If I want to be free of the darkness inside, I have to let the Light in. This might seem counter-intuitive, but the Light that exposes my darkness also brings healing and cleansing. Those things that I would rather hide can only be removed by exposing them to the Light.

So don't hide in the dark.

Be courageous and let the Light in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.